We're a team of Andorra specialists, having worked in Andorra since 2005 and been organising holidays since 2008 via our other brand Andorra Resorts. Everyone in our team loves the mountains and enjoys skiing and/or snowboarding, so we're perfectly place to help you plan and book your trip.
What do we offer?
Ever since we started helping people organise their ski holidays to Andorra our focus has always been on flexibility, and that continues with the launch of Destination Andorra. As we're independent, we have access to all the major UK tour operators including Crystal, Inghams and Neilson, but we can also create bespoke package holidays too. This means that no matter what you're looking for we can arrange it for you, whether it's a short break, a full week, or something different.
Ten reasons to book with us
- Our team know Andorra inside out.
- All our package holidays are ATOL protected.
- We're members of ABTA to give you peace of mind.
- We work with all the major UK ski tour operators.
- We can create bespoke packages to suit your needs.
- Our prices are very competitive.
- Personal service from our team.
- We're always clear about what is included and the prices we quote.
- We don't charge credit card fees.
- Experience - over the past ten years we've helped thousands of visitors to plan and book their holiday, and we'd love to help to organise your next visit too!
Even if you've managed to find the same holiday cheaper elsewhere it's best to let us know because we should be able to at least match or maybe beat your quote.
Financial ProtectionWhen you book your holiday through us you can have peace of mind that your money is safe. All our package holidays are ATOL protected, and we're members of ABTA so you're also covered by their financial protection scheme.
Which Airport For Andorra?A blog from Steve... When looking at holiday options you may have noticed that you can't fly directly to Andorra as Andorra doesn't have an…
Ski School: Do's & Don'tsA blog from Emily... So, you've booked or are thinking about booking your ski or board lessons – well done! You've already set yourself up …